- The role of social media algorithms in spreading fake news and disinformation.
- How media literacy education can combat fake news and improve critical thinking skills among young people.
- The impact of fake news on public opinion and political polarization.
- The ethical implications of journalists and news organizations sharing fake news or unverified information.
- The psychology behind why people believe fake news and how to counteract this phenomenon.
- The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect and combat fake news.
- The impact of deepfake technology on the spread of fake news and misinformation.
- The legal ramifications of sharing fake news, including potential liability for individuals and organizations.
- The use of fact-checking websites and tools to verify information and combat fake news.
- The intersection of social media, journalism, and politics in the era of fake news, and how this affects democratic processes.